The D57 Technology Department will contact you as soon as possible within school hours, Monday - Friday.
In the meantime, please run through the following troubleshooting steps, which may provide a solution to your tech challenge:
1. Restart the chromebook (make sure it turns all the way off before turning back on).
2. Quit any unused application or browser windows.
3. Sign out of an application if it's not working, and sign back in.
4. Move closer to your internet router if you are experiencing connectivity issues.
5. Turn off any special features i.e. contrast mode, special cursor that may be set on the chromebook. These can cause applications to run slow.