How to Report Bullying at Lincoln
In order to reduce bullying and to prevent new bullying incidents at LIncoln, it's important to report bullying in a timely manner. Students are always encouraged to seek out an adult (parent, teacher, instructional assistant, principal, assistant principal, etc.) to report a bullying incident. However, students may also report bullying using a method listed below. It is also important to remember that the person being bullied (the victim) might not always report a bullying incident for various reasons. Therefore, we encourage others that witness the bullying (the upstander) to report it.
Call (847) 394-7350, press 4 at the prompt, and
provide the following information:
- Your name (if you wish to leave it)
- Who is being bullied?
- Who is the bully?
- When and where did the bullying take place?
- How was the person bullied?
- Any other information you want to share
- Go to the LRC and pick up a form next to the box.
- Fill out the form and drop it into the box.