Kids' Corner Registration for the 2023 - 2024 school year will open on July 1, 2023 at 8:00 am.
The program still has limited capacity and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Families may register for an am session, pm session, or both.
Before School Care: 7:00 a.m. to Start of School
After School Care: Dismissal of School to 6:00 p.m.
For kindergarten students, before school care only is available to a.m. kindergarten students and after school care only is available to p.m. kindergarten students. The District does not offer full-day child care.
Kids' Corner Process
- Billing will always run and payment will be expected the Tuesday prior to the week of attendance.
- A payment reminder email will run every Friday afternoon to all families with an open balance.
- Payments can be made for more than one week. These will show as credits on your account. When billing is run, the payment will pull from the credit on file.
- These payments can be made by check or credit card (transaction fees still apply) with your Kids' Corner Director.
- Payments can be made with one Kids' Corner Director if you have children in two different schools.
- Kids' Corner fees may be paid online through Community Pass. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard or Discover. There is a 2.2% transaction fee on each transaction.
- Credit card information can be stored and set up for automatic payment as well.
- Receipts/Statements needed should be run from your own account.
- Receipts and bills will be automatically emailed to you from the system.
Late Payment and Pick Up Fees
- A late pick up fee will be assessed for any child picked up past 6:00 pm. Please see the Kids' Corner Handbook.
- A late payment fee will be assessed for any bill that is not paid by Tuesday of the following week. Please see the Kids' Corner Handbook.
Contact your Kids' Corner Director with any questions.