On May 2nd, 2022, online registration will go live for all new and returning District 57 families who are registering students for the 2022-2023 school year.
An email containing a “snapcode” will be sent to both parents/guardians based on the email address on file with the district. Any returning family that did not receive a snapcode should check their SPAM folders OR email your contact information to [email protected]
Online registration for all students is required to be completed annually.
- Demographic and Contact Information
- Health and Emergency Medical Information
- Handbook Agreement and Permissions
Step 2: Complete the Fee Payment portion of the online registration.
- There is an early-bird discount on registration fees beginning May 2nd and running until June 21st.
- Families may pay fees using a Credit Card or Electronic Check.
- If a family anticipates applying for a fee waiver, they must check the box on the Agreements page of the registration and complete and update a fee waiver application and required documentation prior to completing the registration form.
Step 3: Complete and Return any required Medical forms and information.
- Physicals are due by the first day for kindergarten, sixth grade, and new students (with updated immunizations)
- Eye Examination forms required for kindergarten students
- Dental forms are required for kindergarten, second grade, and sixth-grade students
- Emergency Medical forms are required for all students
Please note: student registration/enrollment is not complete until full payment has been made.
For technical assistance with online registration, contact the Infosnap Support Line at (866) 986-1601 ext. 7095 or send an email to [email protected]